Sunday 22 September 2013

I'm back!!

It's all about making faces for this week.. 



Pareidolia
A simple meaning about a hidden meaning behind something. which's look ordinary. 




Foods are speaking..





Place : Brotzeit

Name : Pork Knuckle

I see the highest satisfaction everytime I ate this Germany food. Potatoes, sausages, and the chicken breast represent the abundant harvest.










Place : Awfully chocolate

Name : Banana chocolate cake

This simple chocolate has a very unforgettable taste. It makes everyone starts to smile, whenever they eat it.






















Place : My house’s kitchen
Name : cheesy bean
He’s smiling for those who can enjoy their flavor and nutrients inside. 













Place : Grocer & Grind
Name : Chicken cordon bleu

The two chopped tomatoes looks like it’s eye, then the big melted mozzarella looks like a huge mouth. It’s like saying “you’re fattening..”












Place : My house’s kitchen
Name : Lawar

The colors are so peal and have no appetite to be served, but here we learn how not to judge something by it’s cover. Because the vitamins from coconut, string beans, and pumpkin are a lot to share.









Place :  My house’s kitchen
Name : Balinese Chili

This is a friend of lawar veggie. It works as a complementary foods. Onions, citrus and chili, will make a really  “boom!” experience.














Place : Bali Airport
Name : Very berry strawberry

       It’s a really big “YES!” to the statement who says that Ice cream makes you happy. Without any mouth or eyes, we can really be in a happy mood while we’re eating this.

















Place : My house

Name : Udang saos padang



            Why I chose this food?  This is my special traditional foods since I was a kid. The ingredients were padang’s chili, onions, petai, potatoes, prawn, and boiled egg. It makes me feel so at home, whenever I eat this. 















Place : My House
Name : Salad
Ingredients : lettuce, tomatoes, and cranberries.

      It looks sad because it should’ve has the salad sauce on the top. Its actually an "almost finish" photo of my meal. 













Place : My house
Name : Breakfast toast
Ingredients : chocolate brownies, cheese, butter, toast bread.

            The straight face from the brownies mouth looks like the chocolate and butter didn’t be spread evenly.













Place : J-town café
Name :  Crispy chicken bakmie
Ingredients : noodle, chicken, ketchup, soy sauce, vegetables.

 I put those chopstick as a crossed mouth because the taste of the noodle’s not really good.












Place : dinner table
Name : smiley fruit and veggies.

Ingredients :  Orange, green grape, string bean, carrot. The smile and the colors obviously catch the attention, especially for kids. 











           


Place : City hall's Starbucks
             Name : Green tea frapuchino





 Ingredients : Secret recipe of Starbucks
        My friend was about to drink this sweet little frapuchino, when i suddenly saw an un-obvious eyes and mouth, shaped by the whipping cream. For me, it is like sayingg "nooooooooo" because we're going to destroy the whipping cream.  This face look so cute yet pity, because we still have to drink it.


















       Place : My apartment.
      Name : Corn flakes

           Okay, right this one maybe look too obvious but at least, i've tried to make it looks cute and "smile". I got a sudden idea by eating this healthy snack which always "smiled" my morning.











Place : My apartment
Name : Cheezels

      If you can see the two eyes of cheezels, combined with the square shape as the face. The colour and texture were really matched.






















Place : Dessert first
Name : bean curd

    When i ate this fluffy healthy dessert, i really cant stop my hand from moving the spoon into my mouth. And when i realised, it shaped a mouth with two eyes and little nose. The ingredients were soya and sugar or milk i guess, then it looks like it was saying that he doesn't want to be eaten, by me. hahaha Because my mouth is not gonna be as cold as his house, refrigerator.
















   Place : Dessert first
  Name : Shaved ice durian

       "You are not going to regret what you've eaten, and be sad for the one you've never.." I'm really sure, you are gonna like this sweet temptation after the foods before. The ice, milk, and durian fruit on top made your tongue wants to taste it more. But if you see it a bit more serious, my last night dessert was shaping a squid captain, just like in a pirates movie. See the eyes, the hat, and the floating foot and messy arms. hahahaha He really reminded me to that pirates film.









No comments:

Post a Comment