Monday 2 September 2013

New week begins..

    This week's project was really exciting for me. It's a command for us to make captions and stories about the journey and synesthesia. I chose water for this time, it crossed my mind that afternoon. And i just started to begin the story. 


If I Were You.. Perfectly completing what’s been empty.


  Sometimes, people forget you just like that. Even though you did something really big to our lives, even the biggest influence in this world is because of you. And I really think so hard, what if I were you?







Here I am. Standing still on the road, the rain has just poured me down, i felt it so cold right on my head. And people just passed through me, when I was full because of a rainy season.




















No one could ever pay their attention for my pouring tears, until it gets dry as nothing was just happening. At this kind of time, i really can taste the plainness of the rainy day. 

















And when people only use me for the park’s fountain, they never tried to look at my wets, I’m tired for going up and down by the machine below me. They're giving me such a harsh touch for that. 


























But life goes round, some big company process me into something sparkling and expensive to be sold in some fine restaurants. And I’ll be called, a sparkling cold water. And i feel so gold. I feel people will pay high just to enjoy me. 


















But then, in a view different minutes, people will wipe me away from the table, because I cant still for a long sequence in a cold form. I feel so useless.


















And here’s me, in a dishes washer place. The coldness of the crane water doesn't really stop their activity to clean their dishes. The maid always let me flow freely, without thinking how they need me so badly.























For this one? here is the hardest part of my life. They put me in a plastic glass and pour me to fill it in, then they drop a very black ink. Bitter, blurry, dirty, and valueless. It feels like they punch me out for a hundred times. Painting time is the most painful activity.














       For me, to be something to clean peoples’ “sins” is the best part of my life. They’ll feel better after having a quality time with me in a warm form.




















But not in this kind of case. I feel the chemical substances filling in my fragile body. People use me to clean all the oils, and the smells of seasonings are too sharp for me.



















Their feet also usually cleaned by me. From every single steps they have taken, they’ll come back to me again, seeking for the purity.

















The way the take care of me is when they boiled me in a water purifying machine. And treat me so well, when they pour me carefully into their glass.




















​But sometimes they shake me unstoppably, I’ll be very happy if they appreciate me by drink me well. Not like this, some kids like to play with me, and hurting me instead. So grey and blurry, those two words are the only words to describe how the "game" blows me away. 

















For me, they’re saying sorry by carrying me everywhere they go. I feel really loved In these kinds of situations. Because people need me so much.
















Forgiven but not forgotten. Right words for those who can’t treat me well. They waste me for their such troublesome behaviour.



















Here I am again, different days, different story, different place, but in the same rainy season. I’m pulling out the best of me. For plants, animal, and human perhaps.















“Roses are red, violets are blue.
Sunsets may fade, but my heart keeps it’s hue. “ –Jessica
I’m not spotting this window for a long time, but I feel emotionally grateful, when I see some people love to the dots of the raindrops on their window.






















    “Go with the flow..” That’s how I know about myself. I cant stop myself from going with the flow, wherever I go. I’m not a faithful follower, because sometimes I “fail” myself along the journey.














And ya, in another place and case, here I am. In a different ways. I was packed by some company, to be a mineral water. Not as the sparkling water, Its me for daily, in a cheaper way.




















Here is the other form of me. They called me ice cube. Some people even cant let their eyes off me. Their tongue needs m as well. But the process? It’s feezinggggg.. But in the end, I’ll go back to my first form again.



















        But this is me. I’m not a water, even I don’t look alike water, at all. I only can stare, use, drink, and save the water.
Then I stopped my impossible thoughts that afternoon as the rain keeps falling down slowly. "It's not blue, it's orange." :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment