Monday 12 August 2013

Fourth week..

Hello again Journal..
Time flies and i guess its the fourth week already, of my UNI life
And for today, i got a new topic again. I've learned it before when i'm still in Senior High school, but i think its a bit different.
So here are the photos i got for this week.




12, August 2013 

            I took this photo by my self after a group activities done. My group was Yufan and Eurick (as always) . So, this photo looks so mind mapping, visually. As you see that in the middle there're words HAPPY LIFE. And we got to find what the other words could explain about happy life. Actually, the theme was about how the higher education fits a happy life of a family. Yet its really connected with a happy life. Better and higher educations mean more knowledges and experiences. So today we learned about how to re-detail some words to be easily memorised. 






Titled : Me and my dreams. 

                    This photo actually taken in hurry before i went out with my friends in the break time this morning. Teacher told me to take the photo and put it into the e-journal as the daily photo. 
                   So it was just a colourful sketch about me and my dreams. What i really like to do, what's my passion, my biggest dream, and my missions to reach them as well. And it doesn't go far from the main idea. I did it with a mind mapping method. And it works as what i expected to! so easy to do, and memorise the words. A bit about what i've sketched, my biggest dream is to be a well known and qualified interior designer, yet a half musician. 




13, August 2013 

                These collage pictures are randomly taken from my iphone yesterday after the creative thinking class ended. It was my daily journal or diary to draw and write minimum 3 symbol for what i'd like to do everyday, what's the reasons, and what are the barriers. And these pictures are explaining my early three days last week. Putted something such as i love to eat, i love my music instruments, i really like to spend my whole days with me lovely bed, then have a great girls' talk at night, doing stretching with my gym ball or even call my parents in Bali before bedtime. And i gave a little informations for those symbols. Last thing, those are one of the exercises from the brainstorming lesson last week. So wherever we are, or no matter how simple the thing is, we can always do the brainstorming activities. 





   13 August, 2013 

                          This picture's one of my daily journal pages. Its the last day's i think. The first symbol was reflecting me and my boyfriend. I really need to see him everyday. Because he's my charger. Then i really like to take the bus to go everywhere because it means i don't need to walk too far or wait for the mrt. And the last symbol was obviously showing the make up collections of mine. I really like to put some make ups on (sometimes) and it depends on my mood. There're so many reasons why i chose those things. The first thing is because being with my boyfriend always make me feel that being far away from home is not that bad. And the barriers are sometimes we fought each other. For the last two things, i've no idea how to memorise all the buses number , and when i'm not in the mood, i cant do any make up at all.  




                              Fifth photo for this week .  I'm still updating this at the same date and time. This page of my journal is talking about the other 3 symbols of the things i like to do everyday. Really like to read a magazine, i really love to shop, and i love to listen to my favourite musics. And those things are because i'd rather see the pictures than to read all the passages, and for shopping? shopping makes you happy!! really.. Even you have to spend your money, but i think its worth it for something you need or even you've been dreaming of for so long. For the barriers, i still cant find my daily magazine in Singapore, the second one, money is limited for students haahaa.. and the last one, i don't have so many time for that. So the brainstorming lesson's outcome really worked out in me for these kinds of things.  



No comments:

Post a Comment