Monday 12 August 2013

It's continuing the last picture..

13, August, 2013 
And this the last photo of my daily journal diary.



                Last week, my parents and my little brother visited my. They flew from Bali in the morning, and i picked them up at the Changi Airpot. I felt beyond blessed, really. I just realised i've never missed them this way. That's why i posted in my diary, and the second one was seeing the dancing fountain in Marina Bay Sands with my family and friends. And the last thing i did was buying some gadgets accessories for my friends in Bali. I don't know why these happiness thingy always got a clash with my very busy week. 'cause all the barriers are time flies too fast, and i got so many homeworks to do.




13, August 2013 

                    This cutie little mind map was made by a kindergarten kid for his school activities. This picture shows that even a kid's learning how to make a mind map too. Because in fact, mind mapping is one of the easiest methods to memorise something. Specially for the big things and a hard one to understand. Basically, mind mapping is a diagram used to visually outline information. A mind map is often created around a single word or text, placed in the center, to which associated ideas, words and concepts are added. This very simple example, Spring is related to the sun, flowers, bees, grasses, butterflies, and the singing birds. So its gonna be so easy to memorise what's spring, and what are the elements inside. 






                          Draw me an idea! Mind mapping sometime talks about how to draw the idea. So its not only taken by orally, or long speech, it can only shows by drawing. Within some colours, and attracting fonts, your mind mapping will be always on your mind. 
Brain is always related to mind mapping activity, because its the main point of the resources. Left brain usually contains a lots of numbers, words, lists, analysis, and always think logically. Meanwhile the right brain contains your daydreamings, colors, 3D things, rhythm, and it usually works imaginatively. 


No comments:

Post a Comment